The Missouri Bar Presents the 28th Annual MOSOLO Small Firm Conference.
Osage Beach, June 7th – June 10th – The Missouri Bar presents the 2023 MOSOLO Small Firm Conference, taking place virtually and in-person at Margaritaville Lake Resort from June 7th to June 10th and featuring keynote speaker Barron K. Henley and a variety of other speakers.
Precise Legal Will be an Exhibitor at the 2023 MOSOLO Small Firm Conference
The 2023 MOSOLO Small Firm Conference will be packed with industry specialists, insightful presentations, and networking with exhibitors. Precise Legal is excited to participate as an exhibitor for the 28th MOSOLO Small Firm Conference at Osage Beach.
June 7th – June 10th
Wednesday: 3:00 – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am – 8:30 pm
Friday: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
More details about the event, such as:
- Wednesday will be focused on conference registration. Thursday will begin with registration, followed by a gathering at the coffee shop, the pre-conference program, opening of the exhibit hall, breakout sessions, networking with exhibitors, a lunch and learn program, a sponsor and exhibitor reception, Friends With Bill W, the Boathouse Bash Dinner, bowling, arcade games, and ending with a nightcap sponsored by Bartimus Frickleton Robertson Rader, PC. Friday will also begin with conference registration but move onto opening the exhibit hall, breakfast, networking with exhibitors, CLE at Sunrise programs, a variety of breakout sessions, lunch, a Law student meet and greet, a sponsor and exhibitor reception, Friends With Bill W, and ending with dinner and a big game show. Saturday will start with conference registration, breakfast, and breakout sessions and end the weekend with a closing plenary.
- Barron K. Henley of Affinity Consulting Group will be the keynote speaker for this event.
- Pass prices will depend on when you purchase your pass and pass type. The standard pass is $320 if purchased before May 9th and $370 afterward. An additional $60 must be paid if you’d like to record the programs. The virtual pass is $320 if purchased before May 9th and $370 afterward. In-person and virtual passes for law students, paralegals, legal aid attorneys, state public defenders, prosecutors, and Mossourri protection and advocacy services will cost $250.
- Exhibitors are as follows:
Above the Bar Marketing, LLC
American Cancer Society
Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
Bob Sutton Real Estate and Loans
Clear Numbers Bookkeeping
Convert It Marketing
Jeffrey J Bunten LLC
Kaestner & Berry
Legal Aid of Western Missouri
LifeSafer Ignition Interlock
Missouri Chapter National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (MoNAELA)
Missouri Lawyers’ Assistance Program
Missouri State Public Defender
Mutual of Omaha Advisors
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Regions Private Wealth Management
- Event sponsors are The Bar Plan, LawPay, Monsees & Mayer P.C., Ransin Injury Law, Sanders.Law, SWMW Law, Bartimus Frickleton Robertson Rader, Rejis, The Missouri Bar Insurance Marketplace
- For more information about the event, visit mobar.org
” The caliber of people who are showing up here is exceptional, not just the lawyers but also the exhibitors,” she said. “It has been truly a pleasure to be in this environment and the petri dish of people that understand and know the law and are experts in their field.”
– Annette Choti, Founder of Law Quil
The Missouri Bar was created in 1944 by order of the Supreme Court of Missouri. Its mission is to improve the legal profession, the administration of justice, and the law on behalf of the public. Through educational programs, publications, and more, The Missouri Bar serves as a valuable resource for members — and for the citizens of Missouri.
Lawyers participate in the bar in a variety of ways. They may seek to serve as members of the Board of Governors or the Young Lawyers’ Section Council; take part in the more than 30 substantive law committees; volunteer for service projects; attend any of the hundreds of Continuing Legal Education programs produced by the bar each year; attend events, such as the Annual Meeting or MOSolo and Small Firm Conference; or volunteer to write articles for bar publications.
We are a full-service legal discovery provider. We are St. Louis’ local legal resource – offering quick and reliable discovery and eDiscovery services to small and mid-sized defense and plaintiff firms. Our team is known for an unwavering commitment to meeting clients’ needs and nearly 24/7 responsiveness. We will streamline your data collection and assist you through the litigation process. Call us first. With 50 years of legal industry experience, we are the local legal experts and will find an answer for you.