Most people know Complete Legal for our eDiscovery services, but did you know we also offer traditional paper services? (We’ve written about it before on the blog here.)
Today we sit down with Director of Operations Andrea White to discuss all things paper and answer your most asked questions.
Andrea started at Complete Legal in 2016 and runs our paper services department, managing a team of dedicated document specialists. With nearly 15 years of experience in the industry, she knows how to get the job done and make clients happy.
Can you print exhibits?
- Absolutely! This is our specialty.
Do you print demonstratives?
- We handle large-scale printing projects like graphics and photos and can print demonstrative boards any size up to 36” x 48”.
Do you deliver?
- Yep! We will pick up and deliver your projects, no matter the size.
Can you apply exhibit stickers?
- Yes, we can. We can create several different colors. We make the process seamless, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Do you have weekend staff?
- We do! We have staff seven days a week. And we get it. If you are preparing for a trial, it’s all hands-on deck to help you get ready.
How much does it cost?
- We have a wide range of services with different options to fit your budget. We pride ourselves on being transparent and keeping you updated on any changes in scope or complexity so you can make a business decision on the costs.
Can you print and create trial binders?
- We can print, organize, insert tabs, or create custom tabs to help you stay organized and get you ready for depositions or trial.
Can you print my brief?
- Definitely! We are well versed at printing and binding hard copy briefs to file with the court.
How quickly can I get my project back?
- We have staff in our facility for 15 hours every business day, plus team members in the office on the weekends, so we can meet your expectations. We also have a system and schedule to flex our operations up to 24 hours a day and have proven that we can execute on that regularly. I’m not aware of another facility in the region that can say that.
Can you print oversized documents?
- Yes, we do this all the time. We can print in black and white or color, up to 36” x 48”.
Can I trust you to deliver on quality?
- 100%. Much of our success can be attributed to our 2-step quality control process which ensures that every document, whether it’s copied, scanned, or printed, undergoes a page-by-page manual review by multiple people.
Why should I choose Complete Legal over another printing place?
- We are different from a lot of other providers, especially from a traditional printing company where you drop off the job and pick it up later. Your job will sit there next to a bakery banner and baby shower invites. We use a legal-specific software that is very organized and very efficient for this industry, and our office is secure both physically and virtually to protect the confidential nature of the documents we are regularly entrusted with.
Have you handled documents with a Chain of Custody?
- Yes, many times. We understand that many matters require the utmost in confidentiality, and we deliver on that. We always take extra care with documents that need a Chain of Custody.
Opposing counsel provided a bunch of boxes, can you help me figure out what’s in there?
- We sure can! We are great at organizing and pride ourselves on delivering an easy-to-understand end product. We will scan those boxes of papers in and digitize them for you.
Discover our personal approach.
Complete Legal approaches traditional paper services like everything else – with a focus on personal relationships and real results. Contact us to learn more.