We are excited to share that we are participating in The Bar Plan Foundation’s 26th annual Charity golf tournament this year for the benefit of the Volunteer Attorney Project.
Every year, Legal Aid of Western Missouri holds a golf tournament benefiting the Volunteer Attorney Project (VAP). VAP places clients with private-practice attorneys who have agreed to provide pro-bono legal assistance to the disadvantaged clients who need, but cannot afford, such services. The private attorneys who volunteer their time through VAP believe in providing equal access to the legal system and thereby ensuring justice for all.
- The Bar Plan Foundation Charity golf tournament benefiting the Volunteer Attorney Project
- Friday, August 19th, 2022
- Winterstone Golf Course
- 17101 East Kentucky Rd.
- Independence, MO 64058
- If you’re interested in joining us in playing at the tournament, there are many options available.
- Prices for players increase August 1st, so register now!
- Learn more about the event and LAWMO here.