We are growing! We are seeking an eDiscovery Project Manager to join our team.
Position Overview & Description
This person will need to excel at and enjoy managing high level, complex cases and at the same time have the heart of a teacher to develop and mentor. This position allows the right candidate to help develop and execute what eDiscovery project management should be.
Complete Legal specializes in developing and delivering customized solutions for our clients. Your role will be to make sure our customers are informed, prepared, and satisfied with our suite of services that they interact with throughout the course of our engagement. Problem solvers with a service heart will be the best candidates for this position.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Perform advanced consultation, provide advice and recommendations to clients, and manage workflow design as it relates to legal technology.
- Effectively support client needs by exhibiting strong problem-solving, organizational, and planning skills; strong verbal, written, analytical, interpersonal and research skills.
- Provides consultation to internal and external legal teams regarding eDiscovery, which could include but not limited to: early case assessment (ECA), preservation, data collections, culling, technology assisted review (TAR), data processing, hosting, document review, and document production.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of services using both internal and external resources, including negotiating with outside vendors when appropriate.
- Use discretion and independent judgment to design and implement workflows inside the legal technology applications to meet the needs of case teams and clients.
- Develop and provide training to internal team members and clients on legal technology.
- Assist in the development of department best practices and documentation of business processes.
- Plan, coordinate, execute, perform quality control checks, and deliver projects – on time and on budget – consistent with case goals and strategies.
- Organize, develop, and deliver training on review tools to in-house and outside counsel teams.
- Keep abreast of current technologies, strategies and solutions relating to eDiscovery, assisting with testing and vetting new potential solutions.
- Lead the planning and implementation of special projects; provide direction and support to the project team.
- Responsible for daily reporting of projects, case management issues, and team management to Director.
- Evaluate project results and identify changes that can be implemented for future work. Work with management team to procure client satisfaction.
Experience, Qualifications, Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in lieu of college degree.
- 2+ years of combined project management experience: at a law firm or in-house litigation support and/or an eDiscovery provider.
- Experience with Venio, Relativity, DISCO, CloudNine and/or other leading eDiscovery review applications.
- Experience in developing managed review workflows and overseeing projects involving managed review.
- Extensive experience in eDiscovery processes, tools, platforms and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage client expectations and maintain client satisfaction.
- A proactive approach to problem solving that instills client confidence, wins repeat business, and generates excellent referrals.
- Strong teamwork, communication (written and oral), client management, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple, concurrent projects involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Highly collaborative, motivated self-starter with the ability to work remotely and off hours as needed.
- Applicant located in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist Certification (CEDS)
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Relativity Certified Administrator Certification (RCA)
- $70,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Learn More About Working at Complete Legal:
- Visit our Careers page to learn more about our culture