We are proud to support Ryan Wiebe as he dances the night away to raise money to support Bags of Fun Kansas City.
“Supporting children’s charities around the Kansas City area is a cause that has always been close to my heart and means a lot to my family. While I have donated funds throughout the years, I decided that this year, I needed to do more,” Ryan shared. “A few months ago, I was contacted about participating in the BMA Foundation’s Dancing with the Stars event. As a part of this event, I am raising money to support an incredible children’s organization, Bags of Fun Kansas City.”
Donations made to the event support many local charities, including Bags of Fun KC. Ryan shared a brief explanation of what Bags of Fun KC is and why it’s important to him.
About the Annual Dine & Dance with the Stars Event
- Dine and Dance with the Stars is a competition based on the hit tv show Dancing with the Stars.
- Local “celebrities” dance to raise money for the charities BMA supports. They are partnered with local professional dancers.
- The person who gets the most votes ($20 per vote) becomes the grand champion and takes home the coveted mirror ball.
- Professional dancers from the actual television show join us as judges, as well as perform and auction off dances with themselves.
- Emcees are 610 Sports Bob Fescoe and Fox 4 Meteorologist Michelle Bogowith.
- The Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
- Saturday, June 11th
- 5pm: Registration, cocktail hour
- 6pm: Dinner and auction
- Individual seats are $150
- Buy a ticket here
Other ways to get involved:
- Vote: You can cast your vote for your favorite dancer online here. Each “vote” costs $20
- Donate: Send in a donation check payable to the BMA Foundation (901 West 121 Street, Kansas City, MO, 64145). Make sure to write “Ryan Wiebe” on the memo line.
- Buy an ad for the program here
Learn more about The BMA Foundation’s Annual Dance & Dine With the Stars event here, and good luck Ryan!