“It’s so important for people to have a place they can go to for help, and not everyone has access to healthcare,” Bradette Groves, shared. “Family Health Care KC provides care and supplies to underprivileged families in need of basic health and wellness care like prenatal services and dental health.”
About Tacos and Beer
- Open to everyone, especially those who want to support the community and enjoy beer and good food
- Cold beer on a hot night!
- Great music, Boulevard beer and delicious food
- Silent auction and raffle
- All money raised goes directly to Family Health Care KC
- Boulevard Brewing Co.
- Muehlebach Suite
- 2501 Southwest Boulevard
- Kansas City, Missouri 64108
- Thursday, June 9, 2022
- 6-10 p.m.
- Tickets are only $50 and include all you can eat and drink
- Purchase tickets here
About Family Health Care KC
Family Health Care KC has provided health services on a sliding scale for those who do not have insurance since 1989. They began by assessing the most pressing health concerns in the community and have focused on caring for those who have the least options – people with HIV and serious illnesses, pregnant women and other needy populations. Learn more about Family Health Care KC here.