We are growing! We are seeking an eDiscovery Project Manager to join our team.
Position Overview & Description
This person will need to excel at and enjoy managing complex cases and at the same time have the heart of a teacher to help train and empower our clients. This position allows the right candidate to have a strong voice as to how their projects and clients should be taken care of.
Complete Legal specializes in developing and delivering customized solutions for our clients. Your role will be to make sure our customers are informed, prepared, and satisfied with our suite of services that they interact with throughout the course of our engagement. Problem solvers with a service heart and will be the best candidates for this position.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Provide recommendations to clients and manage workflow design as it relates to legal technology solutions.
- Effectively support client needs by exhibiting strong problem-solving, organizational, and planning skills; strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong research skills.
- Provides consultation to internal and external legal teams regarding eDiscovery, which could include but not limited to: early case assessment (ECA), preservation, data collections, culling, technology assisted review (TAR), data processing, hosting, document review, and document production.
- Be a major part of a team that designs and implements workflows inside the legal technology applications to meet the needs of case teams and clients.
- Develop and provide training to internal team members and clients on legal technology solutions.
- Plan, coordinate, execute, perform quality control checks, and deliver projects – on time and on budget – consistent with case goals and strategies.
- Organize, develop, and deliver training on review tools to in-house and outside counsel teams.
- Keep abreast of current technologies, strategies and solutions relating to eDiscovery, assisting with testing and vetting new potential solutions.
- Responsible for daily reporting of projects and case management issues to the Director of Project Management.
Experience, Qualifications, Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in lieu of college degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of combined experience in: law firm litigation, in-house litigation support and/or an eDiscovery provider.
- Experience with Venio, DISCO, Relativity, CloudNine and/or other leading eDiscovery review applications.
- A proactive approach to problem solving that instills client confidence, wins repeat business, and generates excellent referrals.
- Strong teamwork, communication (written and oral), client management, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly collaborative, motivated self-starter with the ability to work remotely and off hours as needed.
- Experience with O365 Security & Compliance
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist (CEDS) Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) Certification
- $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance